Happy Valentine's Day... all over again


YAY!
We finally got our Valentine's Day pictures back!!
Only 3 months later, but hey, at least we got them, right?

Look!
WE'VE GONE FROM THIS....
(homecoming 1997)
((he's 17 and I'm 16))


TO THIS!
(Valentine's Day 2008)

Four kids, a couple extra pounds, and a few less hairs later,

and now we have 11 years under our belt!

But we're still High School Sweethearts completely in love!

(yes, I know Matt looks a little grossed out kissing me... but really he's not)

They turned out SO SO cute!
We got them taken at church at a Spaghetti Dinner fundraiser for Girl's Camp.
I love them!
Of course, the same girl that took the valentine pictures,
also took our family pictures on the beach.
She's amazing!
To be honest, I got a little bit sad when I saw them because Matt is still gone :o(

Yes, I know it's only been 11 days since he left, but still....
I was kinda fond of having him around.
We only have 7 days left, and I survived 366 without him,
so I'm pretty sure I'll be ok.
It still doesn't change the fact that I miss him :o(

COME HOME, VALENTINE!

Comments

Angela said…
Matt looks like he's 12 and you look just the same! Adorable! I love it!
Jeanelle said…
I remember those two cute kids!! So cute...
Chantell said…
Oh my gosh! you two are sooo cute! and very photogenic I might add. Thanks for the nice words :) I'm glad you finally got the pics I took. I had them printed out months ago and then someone in YW lost them I guess. I actually just sent off for some more to get printed and I made some closer-up (is that a word?) B&W ones I will email you. I'll give you the hard copies later. Next year I'm bringing real backdrops and lights..should be better, although you guys look cute even with our 'cheezy thrown together in 5 min' backdrop. Anyway...
AGAIN TOO CUTE AND I LOVE YOUR 'BLOB'! Sooo Entertaining :)
Chantell