Every night, I peek into the kids' rooms right before I go to bed.
And the other night, I peeked into the girls' room,
and I saw Kenzie all sprawled out, like she'd been hit by a bus, snoring away.
Here's what she looked like
And the other night, I peeked into the girls' room,
and I saw Kenzie all sprawled out, like she'd been hit by a bus, snoring away.
Here's what she looked like

Here's the video of her snoring!
HA HA HA HA!
Silly Kenzie!
Speaking of Kenzie. . . She's been going to the orthodontist for some preventative maintenance on her teeth. Since she lost some of her baby teeth really early, it's made it so that some of her teeth are leaning. And so now the new teeth growing in, are pushing on the teeth that are leaning (because there's no baby tooth to keep it straight) and causing her a toothache. So now she has a space maintainer (see picture below). And what it is, is brackets around her molars, and a wire that runs along the inside of her bottom teeth, that holds her teeth in place, so they won't move.
All preventative maintenance, but I'm sure she'll still have to get braces in a few years.
Comments