I ate the TONGUE!

Ya gotta love Maggie!
#1. just for being herself.
#2. for feeding us the weirdest crap!



Tonight she fed us BEEF TONGUE in kind of a soup like form.


I have to admit, it smelled good... but I was still a little nervous to try it


Here goes nuthin!

And the verdict is.......



It tasted GOOD!

....that is, until I LOOKED AT IT!!


I saw all of the little taste buds and everything, and that did it for me!

However, Natalie was still curious about it,
so I fed some to her.

Here's the VIDEO of the Nan eating the tongue


SHE LIKED IT!

So, if I wouldn't have looked at it, it would have been good.
I think that sort of food is an aquired taste.

But, hey... At least I'm open to trying new things!



Comments

Jeanelle said…
oh come on -- she didn't like it. She was heading into the bathroom to hurl - you know it! And I couldn't have done it because of the bumps. UGH! You're one brave girl...with kids with weird taste buds (who like peanut butter and mustard sandwiches!!) love you!
Being open to new foods is a sign of inteligence, you must be a genius! Brent loves tongue, he's sooo jealouse (I'm not jokin about that either). I took one look at it and my stomach turned over.