Thank you craigslist.org!! 
Nathan and Natalie love it
We got a piano! I have wanted a piano for a long time, but just haven't been able to find one. Until I was searching on craigslist one day, and found this one for $65!!
I did a double take to make sure they didn't mean $650. But it was only SIXTY-FIVE DOLLARS!!! We picked it up today, and we LOVE IT!
Here is our new $65 dollar piano
Nathan and Natalie love it
Here is a VIDEO of Mozart and Beethoven playing our new piano
And let's end this blog with a little bit of brotherly love.
We found Nathan sleeping in Matthew's bed the other night. Look at Matthew's leg on Nathan! LOL!


I think me & Jaylene have a similar picture of when we were little
I think me & Jaylene have a similar picture of when we were little
Comments