Oh wow! Brace yourself, cuz this is gonna be a long one.....
The festivities kicked off at 9am at the Hite's house when Matt and I showed up with our awesome waffle maker that everybody loves. We ate an enormous breakfast, and then prepared for our barbeque that was that afternoon. Reina had reserved the bbq's at the pool area in her housing complex, and it was a ton of fun!
Here are the kids getting into the pool:
Here is Matt and I being retarded (as usual)
Aaron dressed up real nice in his Tuxedo:
Finished eating and getting ready to get in the pool!
(Natalie has a crusty look on her face because she's in
trouble for getting in the hottub without anyone with her)
Reina, Kenzie, Matthew, Aaron
She needed to switch to diet! LOL!
Matthew finishing up his burger and 'the pink stuff'
Matthew getting thrown in the air!
Here is a VIDEO of Matthew getting thrown in the pool
Here is Kenzie getting thrown in the air!
Here is a VIDEO of Kenzie getting thrown
Nathan is a cheeseball:
And Natalie is workin' the men!
Here she is flirting with the new meat, Tommy Aguillard....
but Natalie calls him "Thomas".
SHE GOT HIM!
Here's Tommy (aka "THOMAS") swimming with the Nan:
Next Target: AARON
She got HIM too!
And her easiest target: DADDY!
We had a lot of fun, and got a lot of sun! I love how it's warming up in Hawaii again! It must mean Winter is coming to an end! FINALLY!
Reina, Aaron, Me, & Matt at the concert:
The FERGS!
The Fergs ready to ROCK!
Awwww... cute pic of Aaron & Reina
I'd say Matt ruined it, excpet I don't think ANY
picture with Matt in it is ruined ;o)
Jones, Pharr, & Aguillard
representing Echo Company:
"BARRACUDAS!"
Waitin' for the music to start!
Here is Jaiden, Christerson's baby, taking a picture of me.
:o) She's so cute :o)
First Up, introducing:
KATIE RAE DAVIS
(She was pretty good)
She was only 17 years old!!
Here's a VIDEO of Matthew singing
"America The Beautiful"
He was really belting it until he saw me recording him!
After she was done, there was a little intermission. And during that intermission, Matthew spotted PRIVATE PICKLE!! We couldn't pass up a photo op, so we took advantage of it!
Nathan & Matthew with Private Pickle:
THEN came the band that I was waiting for:
BOWLING FOR SOUP!
I'm sure you say, "Who are they?" But I'm also sure you've heard at least ONE of their songs! They introduced themselves as "The Greatest Band of All Time", and then said, "Raise your hand if you have no idea who we are!" Then they said, "Now raise your hand if you think we're the greatest band of all time" They were awesome! A great live band! They were definitely crowd pleasers cracking jokes mid song. It was so much fun!
Here's a VIDEO of Natalie & Matthew rocking out to
'High School Never Ends'
And guess what? I took so many videos of them that the megabytes are too much for this sad little blog. So I hadta YouTube it. My apologies:
Here is McKenzie standing on Daddy's shoulders to see the band:
Here is Nathan loving Bowling For Soup too:
Now THAT was fun! But it's getting COOOLD!
(Hawaii cold = low 70's - upper 60's)
After Bowling For Soup, Montgomery Gentry was up next. I apologise if I offend anyone by saying that I had never heard of them before Saturday, and now that I've seen them play, I still don't like them. They TOTALLY SUUUUCKED!! They were the last band and it was the end of the night, and EVERYONE was drunk... INCLUDING Montgomery, but not Gentry. He was an IDIOT. All he did was wander around the stage saying "I can't hear you" and asking the audience to sing his lyrics, because obviously he'd forgotten them. And when he WAS singing, he was just mumbling and stumbling over his words. It was terrible.
Here's my picture of Montgomery Gentry:
The kids fell asleep, and Matt and I walked home to get the cars so we wouldn't have to walk so far once it was over.
Here's the kids all tuckered out:
All in all, it was a really fun day! We had a lot of fun at the BBQ by the pool and at the concert! We've definitely had an eventful week...A FUN eventful week. And I hope there is more fun to come!!
*~!ALOHA!~*
Comments