Here we go again! Take Two:
But I finally did it!
Here is my pretty newly painted lanai
And here is what it looked like with all of the
stuff from the lanai moved into the living room!
A second little bit of info that you won't care about is when I finally tried Poi Mochi!! They cook and sell them outside of Wal Mart fairly often. It smells really good, and I always see the locals eating them, so I wanted to try them.
There were 15 in here to begin with...
Here's my "deep fried gummy bear" LOL!
Is THIS how I'm getting so fat???
Finally, some news that you MIGHT care about!! MATTHEW GOT HIS CAST OFF!!! We took him in on the 11th, and they took his cast off, x-rayed it, and told us that his bone is still fractured, but that there is a lot of new bone growth around it. So no more cast, but he has to wear a sling for 2 weeks. Then we go BACK for more x-rays, and if there's no fracture line, then we go back in 6 weeks after that, and then we're done! WHEW!! I didn't know healing could take so long!
His arm had a lot of dry skin on it, and we found some buried treasure. I guess he stuck a dime in his cast a few weeks ago, and pushed it in farther while trying to get it back. So he had a green spot on his hand, but he got his dime back!
Matthew's cast is OFF
Game Night:
The other night, we had the Hites over for dinner. After dinner I wanted to try out our new UNO ATTACK game we got from Adam & Laura for Christmas. We had a lot of fun playing, even though Reina won 4 out of 5 games!! Matt won the other one.
Here is Matt accusing Reina of cheating because she kept winning
And now accusing ME of cheating (even though I didn't even win)
Kenzie is having a good time
Aaron and Fancy Pants Matt
BAD MOM AWARD
Ok, so while we were playing UNO Attack, Nathan was being a bad boy so I sent him to the 'Naughty Chair' to recover from being a naughty boy. Then later, I panicked! "Where's Nathan!? I haven't seen him in a long time!" No one knew where he was. So I ran upstairs to find him when Matt says "Hey Jen? Didn't you send him to time-out a long time ago?"
BAD MOM AWARD!
I FORGOT ABOUT HIM!!
Look at how I found him!
Awwww... Poor Nathan
He's between the Nauthty Chair
and my Christmas boxes
On a brighter note, on Friday my church had a sleepover for all of the Young Women in Wahiawa 1st & 3rd Ward (ages 13-18). There were 18 girls at the sleepover and we had a TON of fun!! We got Mary Kay makeovers, massages, yoga, puzzles, and had a skit contest that we recorded onto DVD, and then stayed up hushing girls until 2am. The next morning we made waffles, cinnamon rolls, and eggs, and then went on a short hike up Kolekole to a beautiful peak that looks out to the ocean! It was an awesome experience! I'm looking forward to more fun times serving in the Young Women program at church!!
Here we all are at Sis. McCreery's house:
(can ya find me?)
Hiking Kolekole
Ooooohhh.... Aaaahhhhhh.....
The View From The Top
All the girls again
Admiring the beautiful scenery
Sis. Wallace teaching a spiritual lesson to the girls
Our Young Women
And what's a better way to end a week than a nice relaxing trip to the beach!!
Here we are again at our favorite spot, Ko'olina Lagoon #4 "Ulua".
MY FAVORITE VIEW!!
The boys getting ready to snorkel
(Tommy, Aaron, & Matt)
MY LITTLE FRIEND CRAB!!
Kenzie, Nata, & Nate swimming
(keep in mind this is January!!)
Here's the Nan washing all of the salt water
off in the shower. She was drinking the water:
And that concludes the major happenings of the Fergy Fergs in the first 2 weeks of 2008.
But GUESS WHAT?? We are going CAMPING this weekend, so there will be LOTS of new fun and exciting pictures to see next week.
STAY TUNED.....
Comments
And I love the video of Natalie washing off the salt water. She's so darling!