This is my totally adorable niece, Rylee, who is visiting us, along with her family, for the week.
Look at how cute she is!!
Here is a video of McKenzie making her laugh!
SO dang CUTE!!
How'd I get so lucky to get such a cute niece?
And this is my nephew, Jaxen!
In this video, I caught him in the act of getting into things!!
You'll see him avoid the situation once I catch him,
and go back to remembering that his mom is gone.
HAHA! Funny stuff!
And here is my other niece, Makenna, showing me what she can do on the swing.
The first thing she asked me when she came in my house was,
"Where's the sand?"
Then later she put on my flip-flops, and I said,
"Hey! You got on my slippahs!"
She said, "No, they're not slippers! I call them thlip-thlops!"
What a funny girl!
Comments