A Story of PINS and POOP



THE PINS ARE OUT in Matthew's arm!! We took him to Tripler this morning, after Matt's Flag Detail duty, and got the pins that were in Matthew's elbow taken OUT!! They also put on a new cast. They took his old cast off, and his little arm is so SKINNY! Here's the cast getting cut off:









Look at the difference in the size of his elbow!! In the first picture, the head of the pins are barely sticking out of his skin. And today when they took off his cast, his pins were sticking way out!!




Before...





... After!



And then the pins came out.
Here is a picture of Dr. Kinsler pulling the first pin out:
(it was hard to get out, so her hand is fuzzy because it was moving fast)



THE PINS ARE OUT!!!
A Happy Boy!


And, you know me.... EXTREME CLOSEUP TIME OF THE GROSSNESS!


(put down your dinner and come back for this one)





















Ready??





















EEEEEEEWWWW!!!

!!!EXTREME CLOSEUP!!!



Ok, ok. I know that last one was bad. But I'm thinking we'll laugh about all of this in 100 years or so...


So then it was time for a new cast. He wanted a BLACK one this time, because Daddy said that we could get one of those metallic colored pens to sign it. Now THAT is COOL! Go Daddy!


Here's Matthew pre-new cast







And here's Matthew with post-new cast



He asked if he could keep his pins to take home and show to his friends, and they let him.


Matthew with is pins




Matthew with his new cast



Yep...he's back to normal.
A SILLY boy!


~END~
The Story of Pins







~BEGIN~
The Story of Poop


As many of you may know our family is dog-sitting for a Sergeant in Matt's company who flew to the mainland to visit family. Since there is no Rabies in Hawaii, any pets who fly to Hawaii from the mainland have to be quarantined for like 2 or 3 weeks. So to avoid quarantine they asked us if we'd dog-sit for them. And of course we said yes. We love dogs, but I don't want to commit to owning a dog, because too much responsibility is involved.


But anyway... So we are dog-sitting a nice little Shihtzu dog named Princess. She is a wonderful dog and very well mannered... or so we thought. The day we get her, she starts folding up her bed pillow and humping it profusely! She would not stop humping her bed! So I took it away from her and put it upstairs.

The beloved "Princess"


Shortly after the humping episode, we notice that she is IN HEAT!! OH Great! We just got a PILLOW HUMPING dog on her PERIOD for 3 weeks!!! But what's a little dog-butt blood? We can handle it!


So then today, after we get home from Tripler, we walk in the door and Matthew says,
"I smell DOOKIE!"


Yeah! I did too! I said, "Uh.. ohhhhh..." and started looking for the dog poop, only to find a completely DESTROYED POOPY DIAPER that she had dug out of the trash!!!
(Yes Natalie is still having potty training issues, but we're getting the hang of it)

So I scolded her, told her to go in her kennel, and cleaned up the poop mess.

About 20 minutes later, I looked over at her in her kennel, and noticed that she's doing the classic 'dog puke' hunch. You know? And I look closer, and see that she's throwing up the little beads from the DIAPER that she ate!! You know those little beads that form in a diaper when it gets wet? Yeah. THOSE! They swelled up in her little stomach and she threw them up.
I said, "It serves you RIGHT!"
and then cleaned up the diaper barf.

And THIS is why the Ferguson's DON'T OWN A DOG!!!





and P.S.!!!!

The Guitar Hero Fund has been FULFILLED!!! I'm a good scrounger! Between Duckworth, Recycling, and getting my FRG refund, I have scrounged up over $150 which is enough to buy my game!!! We are going to go buy it tomorrow during Parent's Night Out!

I'd like to thank those who generously contributed to Jenilee Ferguson's Guitar Hero Fund. You've helped make my dreams become a reality!



Comments