We are on the FRONT PAGE this morning!!

HaHa! That picture looks funny!
Lisa Lightbody invited us to her Cub Scout Pack Meeting last night, and when we got there, there were people with cameras all around us taking pictures. I whispered to Matt, "What is going on? Who are they?" he had no idea. NONE of us knew. Lisa kept it a secret so that we wouldn't get nervous, I guess... how funny. We had the whole front 2 rows reserved just for us. It was really nice to see Matt get recognized as a Hero to other people besides us. The boys all asked him random questions and I even got a question asked. It was fun! After all the questions were over, they presented Matt with his very own 'Pack 4058' t-shirt. It was great.
I, personally, didn't get MY picture in the actual newspaper. It was in the online version. Here's MY pic:

What a Heroic couple!
How RANDOM huh?? It's nice to feel appreciated.
Comments
EmilieAn kemper