Well, as you can see from some of the comments on my blog, I've been "tagged." Which means that I have to tell all of you who come to see my blog 7 random/funny things about me.
1. I am TERRIFIED of throwing up! I seriously think I'm gonna die if I throw up! I honestly have NOT thrown up since I was in 5th grade!!! And I'm sure I only threw up a few times before that. I just don't do it. I'm too scared to.
2. I can twist my foot all the way around. Matt always makes fun of the way I stand because my foot is always turned completely sideways (because it's comfortable) so then I turn it all the way around for him. I can also brush my hair with a brush inbetween my toes from behind. It's kinda tricky now that I'm older and not so limber, but I did it all the time when I was younger.
3. I can talk with my mouth closed and it sounds like there's a little person stuck inside my mouth. Matt loves it and tells everyone I can do it. Then everyone says "do it! do it!" and I get all embarassed and put on the spot. I don't think it's that cool, but everyone else does.
4. I can impersonate a lot of people. Just ask my mom. She loves it when I leave her random messages impersonating different people. Currently I am a New Yorker named "Faye", and also an Asian named "Jenny Lee". So if you get a message from "Faye" or "Jenny Lee" you'll know who it is ;o)
5. When I was 16, my friend and I drove around taking those reflectors that people put out so they can find their driveway in the dark. We ended up with about 20 in all, and the next day, my mom put ALL OF THEM at the end of her driveway!! LOL!
6. I HATE eating with metal forks!! If you ever have me over to eat, GIVE ME PLASTIC!! Metal utensils are the WORST! Last night Matt got me some ice cream, and it had a METAL SPOON it the bowl (how could he!)!! So I had to replace it with a plastic one. He made fun of me. I guess I have too much metal in my mouth, and the metal on metal taste is the worst thing in the world! GAG!
7. Matt was my Legal Guardian during my senior year of Highschool. Since I was 17 when we got married, he had to sign my late notes and field trip permission slips! HAHA! "Honey? Can I please go on the field trip next week?" Good thing we never had a parent/teacher conference, right?? LOL!
So there you are.... 7 random things about me that you could have lived without knowing.
1. I am TERRIFIED of throwing up! I seriously think I'm gonna die if I throw up! I honestly have NOT thrown up since I was in 5th grade!!! And I'm sure I only threw up a few times before that. I just don't do it. I'm too scared to.
2. I can twist my foot all the way around. Matt always makes fun of the way I stand because my foot is always turned completely sideways (because it's comfortable) so then I turn it all the way around for him. I can also brush my hair with a brush inbetween my toes from behind. It's kinda tricky now that I'm older and not so limber, but I did it all the time when I was younger.
3. I can talk with my mouth closed and it sounds like there's a little person stuck inside my mouth. Matt loves it and tells everyone I can do it. Then everyone says "do it! do it!" and I get all embarassed and put on the spot. I don't think it's that cool, but everyone else does.
4. I can impersonate a lot of people. Just ask my mom. She loves it when I leave her random messages impersonating different people. Currently I am a New Yorker named "Faye", and also an Asian named "Jenny Lee". So if you get a message from "Faye" or "Jenny Lee" you'll know who it is ;o)
5. When I was 16, my friend and I drove around taking those reflectors that people put out so they can find their driveway in the dark. We ended up with about 20 in all, and the next day, my mom put ALL OF THEM at the end of her driveway!! LOL!
6. I HATE eating with metal forks!! If you ever have me over to eat, GIVE ME PLASTIC!! Metal utensils are the WORST! Last night Matt got me some ice cream, and it had a METAL SPOON it the bowl (how could he!)!! So I had to replace it with a plastic one. He made fun of me. I guess I have too much metal in my mouth, and the metal on metal taste is the worst thing in the world! GAG!
7. Matt was my Legal Guardian during my senior year of Highschool. Since I was 17 when we got married, he had to sign my late notes and field trip permission slips! HAHA! "Honey? Can I please go on the field trip next week?" Good thing we never had a parent/teacher conference, right?? LOL!
So there you are.... 7 random things about me that you could have lived without knowing.
Comments