Matthew Got Bit by a DOG!

Poor Matthew! I was getting ready to go to our last Aloha Friday at church when Matthew comes in with a bunch of bleeding holes in his knee!!



Apparently there was a bunch of kids playing in the field, and our neighbor had her dog on it's leash and it was laying down while they watched the kids play. Well, Matthew walked past the dog to go get Ryan, and the dog jumped out and bit him!! For no reason at all!! Bad dog! So the owner came with Matthew saying "I'm so sorry! I feel so bad!" and now he's at the Acute Care Clinic getting it looked at. Luckily there's no rabies in Hawaii, but he might need a stitch or two! And they have to file a report with the MP's. Poor kid! I'll keep you updated on what happens! We're lucky it wasn't Natalie or someone little! It could have been a LOT worse. JenCheck out the pics below:

Comments