Tonight was Schofield Barracks' annual Tree Lighting Ceremony.
Usually we don't go to this stuff, but Kenzie was performing with the Solomon Elementary choir that the school put together to perform this month. She has been staying after school to practice three times a week for two weeks! So we were excited to hear her perform!
She had to be there at 5:00, so we got Burger King and then parked at the tree lighting ceremony and ate in the car.
Here's Nata sleeping while Matthew & Nathan are being silly in the back seat:
McKenzie, Shenny, McKenzie, and a girl I don't know:
Nathan & Natalie patiently waiting:
Hey! It's not Easter!!
Then Nathan got ahold of the camera....
Nan smiles for Nathan different than when she smiles for me:
Daddy cheezin for Nate:
AAAAAAAAH!
yeah, his throat looks gross. lol.
The 'chosen tree' ready to be lit:
Happy Snowman & Toy Soldier:
Then the choir finally got to perform.
You can make your own judgements....
I was VERY proud of McKenzie, and I'm sure she sang perfectly, but I at least expected a cd player to be playing music in the background for them or something..... not acapella.
Weird song too...
This part was great too;
When the kids sang, stupid people stood up and blocked everyone's view.
Maggie sent me a text that said:
"all we get is butts. as long as they don't sing (fart) we r ok"
!LOL!
I love you maggie!
Now spare yourself a minute to listen to this HORRIBLE solo done by Kenzie's "music teacher". This poor lady... we were embarrassed FOR her!
Here she is murdering "Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire":
Usually we don't go to this stuff, but Kenzie was performing with the Solomon Elementary choir that the school put together to perform this month. She has been staying after school to practice three times a week for two weeks! So we were excited to hear her perform!
She had to be there at 5:00, so we got Burger King and then parked at the tree lighting ceremony and ate in the car.
Here's Nata sleeping while Matthew & Nathan are being silly in the back seat:
McKenzie, Shenny, McKenzie, and a girl I don't know:
Nathan & Natalie patiently waiting:
Hey! It's not Easter!!
Then Nathan got ahold of the camera....
Nan smiles for Nathan different than when she smiles for me:
Daddy cheezin for Nate:
AAAAAAAAH!
yeah, his throat looks gross. lol.
The 'chosen tree' ready to be lit:
Happy Snowman & Toy Soldier:
Then the choir finally got to perform.
You can make your own judgements....
I was VERY proud of McKenzie, and I'm sure she sang perfectly, but I at least expected a cd player to be playing music in the background for them or something..... not acapella.
Weird song too...
This part was great too;
When the kids sang, stupid people stood up and blocked everyone's view.
Maggie sent me a text that said:
"all we get is butts. as long as they don't sing (fart) we r ok"
!LOL!
I love you maggie!
Now spare yourself a minute to listen to this HORRIBLE solo done by Kenzie's "music teacher". This poor lady... we were embarrassed FOR her!
Here she is murdering "Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire":
Comments