It's my mom's fault!
I'm sure when she sent this video to me, she didn't intend on me scaring my kids with it!
Sorry Mom.
I knew right away that it was one of those videos with the scary guy that pops up right at the end. So I did the exact opposite of what the email told me to do, and I watched the video on mute. Sure enough, the scarey clown man pops up at the end.
So I turned up the volume, got up, and said,
"Hey kids! Do you wanna see a funny video of a girl crashing on her bike??"
Of course it was a unanimous "Yes!"
They sat down, and...
I'll let YOU watch the rest:
(Keep your eye on McKenzie)
Poor Kenzie is the only one who jumped.
Natalie was too distracted to pay attention.
Matthew's smile went away.
And Nathan said, "It didn't scare ME!"
Haha! My poor kids. I HAD to do it.
The video they watched is below, if you wanna see it.
I've seen scarier...
Comments