My new-ish neighbor, Bridget, has become my new walking partner. And we walk pretty much every day... well not so much now that the kids are on break... but NORMALLY, we walk almost daily around post. And with her being new-ish to the island, I like to take her around and show her different things. And one day I dragged her up Kolekole pass. It's pretty treacherous at the beginning, but the view from the top is worth it.
She liked it so much, that she took her family that very weekend. And we went AGAIN today!! All 9 kids!! (10 including Lizzy's friend)
Here's the Fergy's in front of the sign at the beginning of the trail:

Matthew & Matthew

Here we go!

Right here is where my camera said "Built-In Memory Full", and I said, "Aw crap!"
Then I remembered that I had a video of me changing Zoey's diaper (don't ask) and if I deleted that, I'd have lots more room. But I didn't realize that till we got to the top.
We made it to the top!

Bridget and I thought that since Natalie was going, that we could take it nice and slow because she's little and would have a hard time going up the steep mountain.
THINK AGAIN!
That girl was practically RUNNING up the mountain, towing Zoey behind her!

Here's Lizzy (our new favorite babysitter)
with her friend Kaylee (facing away)
and Nan & Zo

The kids were freaking the mom's out!
It looked like they were right on the edge, so we'd yell their name!
We didn't want any kids falling down a cliff today!

Nan and Zo

My cute baby girl
and my cute fluffy girl

Kenzie, Matthew, & Nathan
(Natalie was banned from that part cuz she slipped a little bit earlier and scared the crap out of me!)

AloooooooooHA!

McKenzie in her second home... A TREE!

Kenzie on the beheading rock.
She said, "This is hard! I bet they didn't like this!"
Probably not, Kenzie... usually when people are about to get decapitated, they're not too thrilled.

And that was KOLEKOLE WITH THE LAMBERTS!!!
She liked it so much, that she took her family that very weekend. And we went AGAIN today!! All 9 kids!! (10 including Lizzy's friend)
Here's the Fergy's in front of the sign at the beginning of the trail:
Matthew & Matthew
Here we go!
Right here is where my camera said "Built-In Memory Full", and I said, "Aw crap!"
Then I remembered that I had a video of me changing Zoey's diaper (don't ask) and if I deleted that, I'd have lots more room. But I didn't realize that till we got to the top.
We made it to the top!
Bridget and I thought that since Natalie was going, that we could take it nice and slow because she's little and would have a hard time going up the steep mountain.
THINK AGAIN!
That girl was practically RUNNING up the mountain, towing Zoey behind her!
Here's Lizzy (our new favorite babysitter)
with her friend Kaylee (facing away)
and Nan & Zo
The kids were freaking the mom's out!
It looked like they were right on the edge, so we'd yell their name!
We didn't want any kids falling down a cliff today!
Nan and Zo
My cute baby girl
and my cute fluffy girl
Kenzie, Matthew, & Nathan
(Natalie was banned from that part cuz she slipped a little bit earlier and scared the crap out of me!)
AloooooooooHA!
McKenzie in her second home... A TREE!
Kenzie on the beheading rock.
She said, "This is hard! I bet they didn't like this!"
Probably not, Kenzie... usually when people are about to get decapitated, they're not too thrilled.
And that was KOLEKOLE WITH THE LAMBERTS!!!
Comments