(Sunday afternoon boredom)
I just discovered this new website called YearbookYourself.com, and I have been having TOO much fun with it!!
Here are some yearbook pictures of Matt and I as a couple through the years:
1950


1952 (i look like my mom in this one)


1954


1956


1958


1960


1962


1964


1966 (people actually LIKE this one)


1968


1970


1972


1974


1976


1978


1980


1982


1984


1986


1988


1990


1992


1994


1996


1998 (this is my FAVORITE of matt!)


2000


I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did.
Here are some yearbook pictures of Matt and I as a couple through the years:
1950


1952 (i look like my mom in this one)


1954


1956


1958


1960


1962


1964


1966 (people actually LIKE this one)


1968


1970


1972


1974


1976


1978


1980


1982


1984


1986


1988


1990


1992


1994


1996


1998 (this is my FAVORITE of matt!)


2000


I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did.
Comments