The other day, as I was going through the plethora of papers that gets sent home with each child at the beginning of each new school year, when I came across one that was from Nathan's Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. K, which was an introduction of herself... who she is, where she's from, what degrees she has, yada yada yada, and it had a picture of her on the top.
Nathan was sitting next to me, looked over and saw her picture, and said to me,
"She's SO nice...."
So I ripped that paper off of the pile and asked him if he wanted to have it. He said yes. Then he ran behind the couch and then came back a few seconds later and asked,
"Can I cut her out??"
I said sure, and he disappeared for a few minutes.
Look what he did!
He cut out Mrs. K, then put tape on the back and stuck her to the entertainment center so he can look at her all the time!!
The funny thing (aside from the fact that he has a crush on his teacher) is that during his Kindergarten assessment, she commented on what a good cutter he is. I guess he cuts right on the line and is very neat (obviously, looking at the picture above).
So I took that picture to school today with me and showed her what he did. She loved it!
He really lucked out to get such a great teacher!
NATHAN + MRS. K
Nathan was sitting next to me, looked over and saw her picture, and said to me,
"She's SO nice...."
So I ripped that paper off of the pile and asked him if he wanted to have it. He said yes. Then he ran behind the couch and then came back a few seconds later and asked,
"Can I cut her out??"
I said sure, and he disappeared for a few minutes.
Look what he did!
The funny thing (aside from the fact that he has a crush on his teacher) is that during his Kindergarten assessment, she commented on what a good cutter he is. I guess he cuts right on the line and is very neat (obviously, looking at the picture above).
So I took that picture to school today with me and showed her what he did. She loved it!
He really lucked out to get such a great teacher!
NATHAN + MRS. K
Comments