July 11th

~~~FRIDAY, JULY 11th~~~

On Friday, since the weather was STILL nice (Hawaii nice weather), we went to a little water park in Auburn by the library where there are all of these little water spouts. And when the kids hit the post, the water comes out! The kids had a BLAST, and got a free lunch too! All I got was SUNBURNED!!!

Whoever made up that it rains all the time in Seattle is stupid, because I haven't seen ONE DROP of rain since I've been here! Seattle is BEAUTIFUL and warm in the summer!

Ready to go to the water park:



After the water park, because my sister loves me so much, she took me out to my favorite place to eat... TACO TIME!!! And I am very specific on which Taco Time I'll eat at. It has to be the Fairwood Taco Time!!!

Heaven = #3. Soft Taco Meal

Rylee is warming up to me

Like Father... Like Daughter
Kenzie shooting the BB Gun at the slide.
She's a good shot!

Kenzie asked Grandma Sylvia if she could do a butt-drop on the trampoline,
so grandma climbed on and did it!


Here's another video of Rylee scooting around, but from the front view this time...



MORE TO COME TOMORROW!!!

Comments