July 10th

~~~THURSDAY, JULY 10th~~~

It was our last morning in Port Orchard with the Ferguson fam, so we decided to go to Long Lake Park before my Mom and sister, Jeanelle, came to pick me & the kids up.


Matt & his dad playing a little game of frisbee


Matthew helping his cousin Ryan down the big slide


Grandma playing frisbee with the kiddies



The park was more fun than I though. I think the highlight was the "who can jump off of th swings highest" contest!!


Here's a VIDEO of Matt's DAD jumping off of the swing!!!


Then it was me & Matt's turn:


GOOD TIMES.... GOOOOOOD TIIIIIIIIMES.....


Then my Mom & Jeanelle came to pick me & the kids up,
and took us to my mom's house to stay until we leave on Tuesday.
(I didn't want to do the whole 'back-and-forth' between houses thing, and Matt didn't want to stay that many nights at my mom's house, so I left him at his parent's house and went to my mom's. . . he'll be here Monday)

The first thing my kids went to when we got there, was the BLUEBERRY BUSH!!
The SAME blueberry bush that I used to pick blueberries off of when I was little :o)

Ripe & Ready for little fingers :o)

Kenzie & Natale playing in the "Birdseed Box"
(My mom started filling it with purple sand at first, but then realized that she could buy birdseed for cheaper and the birds would eat it. . . thus, the "birdseed box" was born)



Kenna & Nathan "swimming" in the pool!
Makenna was SO excited for her cousins to come play!


The typical scene at mom's house.....
grandma playing with the kids


Natalie & Kenna found Gamma's dress-up clothes and microphones.
Looks like gramma 'the master seamstress' is patching something up:

Here's a VIDEO of Nan & Kenna singing:


Matthew, Kenzie, Mom, Kenna, & Jaylene all Chillaxing!!


My adorable niece Rylee!
or "Ryliss" as I call her for some weird reason...

Rylee is a funny baby... she doesn't "crawl", she SCOOTS.
But I've never seen a baby get around like she does.
Look at this VIDEO of how Rylee scoots around everywhere:


LOL! She scoots on her BUM! one leg after the other!

it's hilarious! I especially love the part where she leans forward with her arms straight out, waiting to get picked up! So dang cute!


Later that evening,
Mama made me my favorite HOMEMADE CARAMEL CORN!!!!
MMMMmmmmmm!
it was still good for breakfast the next morning too! LOL!


We're having LOTS of fun at grandma's house!

Comments